Monday, November 29, 2010

The Best Thing in BAGUIO

Baguio City is one of the famous favorite destination of many Filipinos and especially tourists from other countries. There are lots of visitors in Baguio specially during summer time. For these, I've been wondering why it's been a tourist spot. After a long wait, I finally got there and maybe the reason why it's been a tourist favorite is because of it's climate.

After I got off from the bus (air-conditioned bus), I felt the fresh cool air which is cooler than the air-conditioned bus. I love the atmosphere of Baguio, seems like people there are very light and amusing. My feeling was very light also.

I would suggest that those who want to unwind and to relax, Baguio is the best. You will surely enjoy because of its climate and beautiful scenes. Enjoy! :)  

0 comments: